- Miss Glamorous Free State is a provincial beauty pageant that seeks to empower young women. Auditions are hosted all the districts in the Free State.
- The auditions are open to every girl in the Free State with the ambition of becoming a Miss South Africa one day with the tools and platform to get there.
- 25 chosen participants will then receive a short and intense holistic training program over a preparation period for the final competition in Bloemfontein.
This search will take place in the months of August and September, visiting all the district municipalities in search of the talent.
- The districts include ; Fezile Dabi District Municipality, Thabo Mofatsanyane District Municipality, Lejweleputswa District Municipality, Mangaung Metro Municipality, Xhariep District Municipality
- Miniature pageants structured as auditions will be hosted to pick two representatives from each district.
- The main Miss Glamorous Free State pageant will be held during the annual Macufe festival .